Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tag, You are the It


From the lovely George Glarson (click the title for a link)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
to view the leader in a more positive light. "Hey," - Lincoln on Leadership by Donald T. Phillips

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
my easel

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Sherlock Holmes - love that Jeremy Brett

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5:00

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
4:58

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
the wind blowing in the spruce tree outside my window

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Noon today, went to a multi-agency Mary Lowell Center meeting

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my telephone bill

9. What are you wearing?
my jammies

10. Did you dream last night?
classified information

11. When did you last laugh?
This afternoon when I shared with my step-father that my sister is marrying my former step-brother, who is also my second cousin; whose aunt is married to my father's older brother and whose mother is living with my uncle on the other side, a couple who are my mother's next-door neighbors. My sister is pregnant with his child. That will make five children between the two of them. They both have gotten divorced from their previous spouse within the last few weeks/months. My sister wins the hill-billy award this year, not an easy task in my family. You follow all that?

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Ralph Lauren paint/glaze in a soft bagged effect

13. Seen anything weird lately?
A photo of Mr. Rogers pleading his liberal neo-enviromentalist case to Lisa Murkowski. That would have been an entertaining conversation. I can just imagine her reaction, "Thank you for your time, I appreciate your thoughts, gee, have a meeting I need to be getting to..."

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It loves cats.

15. What is the last film you saw?
The Libertine, with a bonifide decendant of the Earl of Rochester.

16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A cool house for my sister and her intended. Lots of bedrooms, big garage, significant yard. Barn.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I have ridges on my thumbnails.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Make all the pettiness go away.

19. Do you like to Dance?
Yeah baby, yeah!

20. George Bush.
Good to know he is cheekie enough to grouse Cheney about his aim.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Gidget

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
Moondoggie

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I do already.

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Well hello there."

25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
Good luck with that one.
It's gotta stop somewhere.
Tag over.

No comments: