Friday, July 07, 2006

Clark finds the Best Home Ever


Dorene,

I was in Seward this week and had dinner at Yoly's. I
sat by your moose painting, "Clark". I fell in love
with it immediately. I don't usually find art that
strikes me the way this painting did.

By the end of the meal, my friends were very tired of me staring at
the moose and it being my only topic of conversation.
$500 was way out of any price range I would have even
considered, so I decided to walk away.

But, I am currently going through a divorce and thought that the
painting would be a nice gift to myself...my freedom
and independence present.

So, the next day, we walked by Yoly's again and I had to stop in and see the moose
once more. Needless to say, I bought the painting and
haven't once regretted it. He is now on my wall in
Palmer, Alaska. He is beautiful and I smile every
time I look at him. Thank you for bringing such light
in to my world.

Laura Hopkins
Palmer, Alaska

No comments: