Sunday, January 08, 2006

D.E. Wood Has Dementia


It is the only reasonable explaination for the following letter that he sent to city hall. Keep in mind that I was out-of-town the week he is talking about, Pruitt has been in Balize for weeks, and Valdetta has not been moonlighting as a flagman. All I can say is, my last name is spelled L-O-R-E-N-Z. Common mistake, no offense taken.

Received Jan 03, 1005

Hon, Mayor, Members of the Council, Dorene Lorenze, City MANAGER, Clerks Office, etc.

D.E. Wood, one P'd OFF Individual
Seward, Ak 99664

Re. Highly Suspicious (Accident)??

To All The Above:

I'm going to assume that some of you will remember Lorenes's slanderous and threatening letter of a few weeks back, and my assurance that I would hold the Council and City responsible for her actions as long as you allowed her to sit on the Council, thereby showing your approval of her actions however anine, asine, and/or threatening. Here's what you have to look forward to.

On 12/29/'05 at about 0930, mile 74 1/2 of the Sterling Hi-way, I had a death threatening accident, (?), I lost the left rear wheel off of my vehicle. This is a vehicle that I have driven for 11/12 yrs. and have never had a problem with but once, and the same thing happened in almost the same way and cause. I was telling the truth about Lorenze's Patrone, Gimme P.

And one or more of his dirty, crusty, smelly, rotten goons took all the nuts off that same wheel, but left one tight, so that I would get a long way from Seward before it happened. LO & Behold Gimme P. came through the flagman on the hi-way shortly after I checked through, Councilman Valdata was flagman at the time and told me Gimme checked through, he had an appointment with the same person I was to see 2 hrs. after him. He was the only other person in town that knew that I was going to Anchorage and when. P.S. My phone was tapped.

A police officer spotted the missing nuts shortly before I left. I believe that officer would testify.

This time I left in the dark and didn't check, but I did check two days before and they were all tight. I have a device that checks my phone and it says it is tapped, I'm not sure of that because I dropped it a few yrs. ago and broke some of it, but I think it still works.

I note that I have never seen Lorenz's proof that I had/am having a long term homo-sexual affair with Pruitt, nor have I heard an apology. I am expectantly awaiting one or the other, and so it my attorney. Lorenz has probably heard that old saying around Seward that Gimme P. eventually screws everybody he comes in contact with, but thats the first time I have heard he was queer, damn peculiar, but I never heard he had gone that far. But I haven't even talked to him for 15 yrs. I wouldn't be surprised at whatever he has become. I am sure that the Pruitt/Lorenze Cartel, (COOL*CATS) that is, have a bunch of creeps around them that would do most anything for a little snort of this/that every once in a while. So I'm not surprised.

I have had more than ten people come to me or stop me on the street and offer to sign a Recall Petition on Lorenze if I started one. I don't want to have to go to all that trouble to rectify a wrong that the Council is now responsible for. You know without question that Lorenze is a liar, cheat, weird beyond measure, is an exibitionist, slanderer, and appears to be on something that she shouldn't be on. She has broken nearly every Code of Protocol for a Council member and is obviously in the pocket of Special Interest as was Kevin Clark, & that is the reason we voted him off the Counil by such a wide margin. I'm amazed he even has the guts to try to get back on, but Pruitt needs him there.

I don't want to have to fight the City in Court, but if they are unable to right their own wrongs internally, I would feel it my Civic Duty to assist, if it comes to a question of monetary recompense, I assure you that it will be enought to get your attention.

In closing I would like to ask that you be careful who choose as a Council Memer, you might get a response from Margret if you choose an obvious reject, as you have before. Clark doesn't cut it. He could have but he got so far out on a limb that it broke off behind him. The same has happened to Lorenz, who likes to believe she is parabalizing when she describes a bunch of goons and claims she was talking about fishermen, I have been a licensed Commercial Fisherman for 58 yrs. and I couldn't recognize them. I believe she could better be described as very devious obfuscator.

Everybody gets a little poop on them once in awhile, and some times they get it rubbed in, but when you start kickin' me for stinkin', I can get pretty cranky, sometimes. I don't like to, it just seems to happen.

As cranky as I am, as upset as I am and as financially destitute as I am, I would still like to wish the City of Seward its greatest, most prosperous, and happiest NEW YEAR ever, and as bad as I hate to admit it that also goes for nearly all the Council, and even some of the Administration.

That's it for now, more later.....

Sincerely,

D.E. Wood

Not: This accident was so coincidental it is highly unlikely that it was a coincident. Very lcever and hard to prove, but we all know why. I believe it was caused by intelligent design, just not to intelligent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woody doesn't have a disorder, he is just stupid.

Anonymous said...

You know he has a $1,000 reward for turning in who loosened his lugnuts - he ran an ad in the paper.