Saturday, December 15, 2012

Teeth Whitening to Smile About

Constantly captured in photographs, I am very self conscious about my teeth not being yellow.

I have used whitening toothpaste like I own stock in the company.  Bought custom trays from the dentist and kept them filled with gel for hours.  Used Crest White Strips until my gums puckered.  They all worked to varying degrees, but the inconvenience was more significant than the return I got on the investment.

COR was a gawd send.  Three applications of product that went on as quickly as a coat of nail polish followed by a minute of UV light and **ding** white teeth.  No mess, no hassle, no smell, no nasty taste in my mouth, no swallowing bleach.  Painless, simple, and best of all, yellow teeth to as white as my teeth get in under 15 minutes.


No comments: